MAX II All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) can carry 2 full size men, and still has room for cargo. It weighs only 680 pounds, and exerts about one pound per square inch on the ground. It'll go through the mud you couldn't walk through, and swim across any lake, pond or slow moving river or creek!
- Weight: Approx. 670 Lbs. (305 kilos)
- Gross Vehicle Wt: 1270 lbs (575 kilos)
- Gross Permissible Wt in Water: 1170 lbs (530 kilos)
- Length: 86 Inches (218 cm)
- Height: 37 Inches (94 cm)
- Width: 56 Inches (142 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50 Inches (127 cm)
- Seating: 2 Persons
- Fuel Capacity: 5. U.S. Gallons (19 liters)
- Transmission: T-20 Skid Steer
- Main Drive Chain: R.C. #50
- Final Drive Chain: R.C. #50
- Axles: 1 1/4 inch heavy-duty steel.
- Towing Capacity: 1000 lbs. (454 kilos)